A wholly-owned subsidiary of Quality Health Strategies
Call the NBI MEDIC at 1-877-7SafeRx (1-877-772-3379) to report complaints about fraud, waste, and abuse.
Some examples of complaints we address include:
- An individual or organization pretending to represent Medicare and/or Social Security asks you for your Medicare or Social Security number, bank account number, credit card number, money, etc.
- Your personal information has been stolen or you suspect someone has stolen your personal information.
- Someone asks you to sell your Medicare prescription drug card or Medicare Advantage plan membership card.
- Someone offers to pay you cash to visit specific providers, suppliers, or pharmacies.
- Someone asks you to get drugs for them using your Medicare prescription drug card or Medicare Advantage plan membership card.
- Your pharmacy did not give you all of your drugs.
- You were billed for drugs or services that you did not receive.
- You received a different drug than your doctor ordered.
- Your explanation of medical benefit forms list products or services you did not receive or do not accurately reflect the nature of the products or services you received.
Your Health Insurance Plan or 1-800-Medicare (1-800-633-4227) can assist you in resolving or reporting complaints involving:
- The quality of care provided by plans, nursing homes, hospitals, home health agencies, and dialysis facilities.
- Choosing or changing your Medicare coverage.
- Services covered under Medicare Part A or Part B.
- Finding doctors or other health care providers and suppliers who participate in Medicare.
- Issues regarding the price of your medications
- Issues involving the deduction of your Premium
- issues involving the drugs included in your formulary offered by your Medicare prescription drug or Medicare Advantage plan